Daikin 12.5kw Inverter, Reverse Cycle, In-Ceiling Cassette 1 Phase FCA125C-CCV
Daikin’s light commercial applications are designed for use in shops, restaurants and small offices, Daikin’s SkyAir cassette systems provides a comfortable environment for building occupants all year round and offers building owners substantial operating efficiencies to help minimise operating costs.
The SkyAir Round Flow Cassette utilises 360 degree airflow distribution to ensure even temperatures throughout the space, this provides a comfortable environment for building occupants all year round while also remaining discrete.
The Round Flow Cassette can be either paired with our Premium Inverter (RZAV) or Inverter (RZAC) condensers. The former offering building owners substantial operating efficiencies to help minimise operating costs.
- All Daikin air conditioners exceed MEPS requirements, in line with Daikin’s commitment to providing energy efficient, quiet, simple to use and reliable air conditioning solutions.
- 360° Airflow distribution creates uniform comport throughout the space
- 18 selectable airflow patterns
- Unified 950mm x 950mm square panels
- Cassettes are managed from a user friendly remote control with an easy-to-read LCD display, enabling users to manage various system control configurations with ease, as well as control multiple indoor units from a single remote.
|Rated Capacity||Cool (kW)||12.5|
|Capacity Range||Cool (kW)||4.0-14.0|
|Power Input (Rated)||Cool (kW)||3.53|
|Air Flow Rated (H/M/L)||l/s||608/500/383|
|Indoor Sound Power Level (H)||dBA||46|
|Indoor Fan Speeds||H/M/L|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||Indoor (mm)||298x840x840|
|Power Supply||V/Hz||1 Phase, 220-240V, 50Hz|
|Compressor Type||Hermetically sealed scroll type|
|Pipe Sizes||Liquid (mm)||9.5 (Brazed)|
|Gas (mm)||15.9 (Brazed)|
|Outdoor Operating Range||Cool (CDB)||-5 to 46|
|Heat (CWB)||-15 to 15.5|
|Outdoor Sound Level (H) @ 1m||Pressure dBA (C/H)||53/56|
- Dual Sensors BYCQ125EEF/EEK
Infrared presence sensor detects the presence of people in each of the 4 areas, and infrared floor sensor detects the floor temperature and automatically adjusts operation of the indoor unit to reduce the temperature difference between the ceiling and the floor.
- Black Panel or Black Panel with Sensing
The Daikin commercial range is adaptable to almost any configuration with ease.
Please contact us for a no-obligation detailed installation quote for new or existing commercial systems. We can tailor a cost effective package for owners or building and facilities managers, and have many referrals to confirm our workmanship and appropriate systems specification.
Call (07) 3256 6033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org