Daikin Lite Series 4.6kW, Wall Mounted, Reverse Cycle, White FTXF46WVMA
Designed with the latest cutting-edge technologies, the Lite and Multi Lite systems features a compact modern design, delivering air conditioned comfort more quietly than ever before.
An entry level single split and multi range, Lite and Multi Lite systems are packed with features and quality that you can rely on.
- R32 is the next generation in refrigerants with 66% lower ‘Global Warming Potential Factor’ than R410A, providing less risk of harm to the environment.
- Daikin’s Lite Series is not just compact in size but also quiet in operations, featuring an Indoor Unit Quiet mode that reduces the indoor unit operational noise level down to 19dBA* to maintain room acoustics.
- Utilising a range of new technologies including R32 as a refrigerant, a redesigned indoor heat exchanger with Ø5mm piping and a new large rotor cross-flow indoor fan has resulted in a more compact design for both the indoor and outdoor machines.
- The Lite Series features up to 4.5 Star Rating energy performance (2.5kW model) in both cooling and heating operations.
- Features a simplified backlit wireless remote controller with precision temperature set point adjustment in 0.5°C increments and a built-in count up-down ON/OFF timer for convenient set and forget operations.
- Discharge louvres are specially designed to stream air upwards along the ceiling for longer throws and delivering rapid cooling and even temperature distribution in the occupied space.
|Rated Capacity||Cool (kW)||4.6|
|Capacity Range||Cool (kW)||1.5-5.0|
|Indoor Airflow Rate (Hi)||Cool (l/s)||200|
|Indoor Fan Speeds||C/H||5 steps, quiet and automatic|
|Energy Label/Star Ratings||Cool||3.5|
|Front Panel Colour||Pearl Pure White|
|Power Supply||1 phase, 220-240V, 50Hz|
|Power Input (Rated)||Cool (kW)||1.28|
|E.E.R / C.O.P||Cool/Heat||3.59/3.76|
|A.E.E.R / A.C.O.P||Cool/Heat||3.58/3.74|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||Indoor (mm)||285x770x223|
|Compressor Type||Hermetically sealed swing type|
|Max Pipe Length||(m)||30|
|Max Level Difference||(m)||20|
|Pipe Sizes||Liquid (mm)||6.4|
|Outdoor Operative Range (Outdoor Temp)||Cool (CDB)||-10 to 46|
|Heat (CWB)||-15 to 18|
|Indoor Sound Level (H/SL)||Cool (dBA)||44/28|
|Outdoor Sound Level (H/SL)||Cool (dBA)||47/44|
|Outdoor EPA Sound Power Level (H)||Cool (dBA)||59|
- Mobile Controller
Daikin Mobile Controller puts your air conditioner’s frequently used functions at your finger tip with an easy to use app. In conjunction with Daikin’s wireless LAN adaptor, the easy to use Daikin Mobile Controller lets you use your smartphone or tablet to operate your Daikin wall mounted air conditioning unit via Wi-Fi or the internet.
With our manufacturer offering a 5 year warranty on this product, don’t risk making it void by having this unit installed incorrectly. We liaise with the manufacturer on your behalf, so you don’t have to stress about a faulty product.
5 years is a lot of hot days in Brisbane, and a fair few cold ones as well. If you use us you will be rest assured that we will be around to fix your air-conditioning when you need it.
By adding this to your cart, one of our experienced staff will call and arrange a quote on installation for you. Easy!