Daikin Zena 3.5kw Reverse Cycle Wall Mounted Split System Blackwood FTXJ35T-K
Featuring cutting edge design, compact form factor, energy efficiency and built in Wi-Fi connectivity, so you can control your temperature from a smartphone no matter where you are, the Zena series are perfect for those who want the latest in both style and practicality. Also featuring whisper quiet operation, these air conditioners run super quiet and efficient to keep costs low during the extreme heat that Brisbane receives. Automatically adjusting the temperature to reflect the number of occupants in the room, the Zena Series are a wise investment to your home’s value.
- Ultra Compact Design – Zena not only exudes elegance in design, it is packaged in a ultra compact discrete casing size of only 295mm high, 798mm wide and 185mm deep.
- Built in Wi-Fi – Wi-Fi module for connection to Daikin’s Mobile Controller smartphone interface is now conveniently included inside the casing of the indoor unit.
- 2 Area Intelligent Eye – An infrared human presence sensor helps prevent cold draughts and enables energy saving operations when the room is unoccupied for 20 minutes.
- Vertical Airflow – During heating operation, the discharge louvres stream airflow down the wall and towards the floor for improved temperature distribution and comfort.
- Coanda Airflow – Discharge louvres designed to stream air along the ceiling for longer throws and delivering rapid cooling and even temperature distribution.
- R32 Refrigerant – Enables increased energy efficiency and a significant reduction in ‘Global Warming Potential Factor’ – great for the environmentally conscious.
|Rated Capacity||Cool (kW)||3.5|
|Capacity Range||Cool (kW)||0.9-4.2|
|Indoor Airflow Rate (Hi)||Cool (l/s)||190|
|Indoor Fan Speeds||C/H||5 steps, quiet and automatic|
|Energy Label/Star Ratings||Cool||4.0|
|Front Panel Colour||Blackwood|
|Power Supply||1 phase, 220-240V, 50Hz|
|Power Input (Rated)||Cool (kW)||0.81|
|E.E.R / C.O.P||Cool/Heat||4.32/4.57|
|A.E.E.R / A.C.O.P||Cool/Heat||4.29/4.53|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||Indoor (mm)||295x798x185|
|Compressor Type||Hermetically sealed swing type|
|Max Pipe Length||(m)||20|
|Max Level Difference||(m)||15|
|Pipe Sizes||Liquid (mm)||6.4|
|Outdoor Operative Range (Outdoor Temp)||Cool (CDB)||-10 to 46|
|Heat (CWB)||-15 to 18|
|Indoor Sound Level (H/SL)||Cool (dBA)||42/20|
|Outdoor Sound Level (H/SL)||Cool (dBA)||49/44|
|Outdoor EPA Sound Power Level (H)||Cool (dBA)||61|
With our manufacturer offering a 5 year warranty on this product, don’t risk making it void by having this unit installed incorrectly. We liaise with the manufacturer on your behalf, so you don’t have to stress about a faulty product. 5 years is a lot of hot days in Brisbane, and a fair few cold ones as well. If you use us you will be rest assured that we will be around to fix your air-conditioning when you need it.
By adding this to your cart, one of our experienced staff will call and arrange a quote on installation for you. Easy!